Martes, Hulyo 12, 2011

Wednesday

   Wash day. Uniform free day. Yeheey!
I kinda like wednesday because I hate wearing that long skirt uniform. But well as usual I'm here browsing the internet again. Same thing happens- nothing is new in facebook, twitter, youtube, and all that internet stuffs. But still I can't help myself not to open my account. Hey! What's wrong with me? Why am I so attached to those social networking sites? Mainly because "staying in dorm" is so boring and so hot. There's no good, productive thing to do. It's like when I'm staying there waiting for my next class, I can lose half of my energy because my room is so oven like. I feel that my brain is drying. In fact, I am likely to perspire so much. In that case how can I study well? Little chance of studying at noontime. I guess if you're in my situation, you'll feel the same way too.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento