Lunes, Hulyo 11, 2011

Just Scribbling with my pen (The reality)

      It started with my status - irregular. Then many things follows: new faces, new classmates, new teachers, new subjects, of course a new course but no new friends! Gosh. I knew this will come: my social life is at sake! But then I just can't imagine that I'm risking myself just for one reason - MY DREAM. Well, this is just the beginning there more difficulties to come - subjects will be ten times harder, classmates are OP type to the max, teachers are as hard as a diamond (diamonds are the hardest thing I guess) and many unexpected, embarassing things to come. But by the way I hope all these sacrifices and risks that I'm taking will not come up to nothing. I know it's kinda jungle way up there. Can I still be alive in the end? I hope I will and I'll do whatever it takes to make it. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento